Ground Labs is delighted to announce we will be exhibiting at the General Data Protection Regulation Conference: Preparing for the Regulation Revolution, May 30th Manchester, UK.
Held at the AJ Bell Stadium, the conference aims to tackle some of the important issues concerning British businesses and the upcoming European Data Protection Legislation that comes into effect on May 25th, 2018, including:
– The broad implications: it’s being called the biggest change in data security in the past 20 years. Find out what that means
-How to prepare: From useful tips to step-by-step guidelines, find out how to get GDPR ready
– Tech and management tools to help you get ready
– The Network and Infrastructure Directive (NIS) and the implications
– Cybercrime, and the rise in threat to cyber security
– The impact of EU legislation outside of Europe
– the EU-US Privacy Shield framework
– Data protection Officers, and their role in keeping companies GDPR compliant
Discover the technical solutions available to aid you in becoming GDPR ready, learn more about how finding and securing your sensitive data is fundamental when preparing for the legislation. Gain a better understanding of the risks and benefits of GDPR, all in one place.
The Ground Labs team along with our partners and fellow GDPR specialists Softcat and Cybercrowd will be at stand number 9. Stop by our stand to discuss a GDPR plan with our experts and book in for a FREE GDPR Assessment.
Hope to see you there!